Thursday 23 December 2010

The New Year Outfit

White is something I've never been comfortable wearing, having a misspent youth dressed in black and ripped tights and now the amount of messy cooking I undertake. However this month's Vogue together with the incredible Yoga workshop an by my entirely white clad Yogis I have seen the light.

January through to Spring will have this gorgeous look helping me smile..

1950's Beautiful lace under dress to be worn as an outer dress!


Incredible 50's bolero - angora fluff and a high neck line


Link in the lace with something a little contrasting...


The VW bondage boots



Happy Christmas and New Year!
xxx


1 comment:

Eryl said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful underdress, and blog. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, too, I look forward to reading more of your inspirational posts in 2011. Happy new year!